Sea Buckthorn Oil
Known as the holy fruit of the Himalayas, Sea Buckthorn is a medicinal shrub. The oil is extracted from the bright yellow or red berries and is the only plant oil containing all 4 omega fatty acids and 18 Amino Acids. This oil heals skin damage caused by the radiation from sunrays and aids in skin recovery. It is also this same property which helps in healing burns and bedsores. It also treats skin rashes, acne for oily skin and moisturizes dry skin. This oil is also safe to be used on the scalp and the vast array of fatty acids help promote hair growth and make your hair healthier.
- Treasure trove of Omega fatty acids, vitamins and other micronutrients – Sea buckthorn oil contains omega-3, omega-6, omega-7, omega-9, vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and E, palmitoleic acid
- Boosts collagen, helps reduce scars – Promotes skin softness, reduces inflammation and protects against sun damage, reduces fine lines, age spots, wrinkles and scars
- Rich in Antioxidants & skin moisturizing compounds – Soothes irritated skin, moisturizes dry skin and prevents inflammation due to acne. Helps treat minor burns and bedsores.
- Nourishes scalp & helps thicken hair – Its nutrients strengthen hair and nourish scalp to increase hair elasticity, add body and increase bounce to hair. Sea buckthorn oil’s regenerative properties help treat damaged hair
- 100% organic – Preservative free, fragrance free, 100% oil with zero additives. Cruelty free & vegan
- Individual results may vary from person to person
Only plant oil to contain all 4 omega fatty acids & 18 Amino acids:
Sea buckthorn oil hydrates skin, soothes irritated skin, reduces redness and inflammation of skin. Amino acids in this oil promote skin regeneration to make skin soft and radiant.
Treats Acne & Inflammation:
Sea buckthorn oil treats all forms of acne, rosacea and reduces inflammation of skin. Its nourishing properties strengthen skin’s regenerative processes to increase skin’s elasticity, softness and overall texture.
Superfruit for hair:
Vitamins and fatty acids in Sea buckthorn oil moisturize hair and scalp. Amino acids in this oil help prevent moisture loss and dryness of scalp. Effective in reducing dandruff and dry scalp, regular use of sea buckthorn oil strengthens hair and makes them soft and shiny
Adds shine and strength to nails:
Sea buckthorn oils contains necessary fatty acids, vitamins and proteins to hydrate nails and keep them bright and lustrous.