Known as the Nature’s moisturizer. Power packed with the goodness of vitamins (particularly Vitamin E), minerals, anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids this oil provides deep hydration to the epidermis making your skin glow and look more youthful. With its abundant anti-oxidants, it helps reduce wrinkles, acne, skin infections and various skin conditions. The moisturizing properties of Argan oil will help you restore the luster to your hair and undo the effects of environmental stress on hair. Massaging your scalp with this oil will help not just improve blood circulation but also improve scalp health. The rejuvenating properties of this oil strengthen nails and provide them a shiny texture.
- Protects skin – Rich in antioxidants, Vitamin E, Vitamin A and monosaturated fatty acids; Argan oil strengthens skin and hair to cope better with sun exposure and pollution
- Hair nourishment and moisturization – The conditioning properties of Argan oil nourish scalp & hair while increasing moisturization to improve dull, dry, brittle and lifeless hair
- Skin hydration – Argan oil soothes irritated skin and provide relief from redness and acne. Regular application helps reduce appearance of stretch marks
- Strengthens nails – Argan oil helps strengthen nails and provide them a lustrous shine
- Multipurpose oil – Rich in many nutrients Argan oil can be used on hair, face, nails, lips, cracked heels as well as your body. It helps moisturize dry skin and make it soft and supple. Argan oil also works nicely as a carrier oil for many essential oils
- Ideal carrier oil for massage oils: Argan oil can be blended and mixed with many massage oils to provide for a relaxing body massage oil
The nourishing and hydrating properties of Argan oil help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and hyperpigmentation. Take only 2-4 drops of this oil between your palm and rub to generate heat and massage on your face and let it air dry. Leave it overnight for best results.
Argan oil can also be used as a gentle oil cleanser – Apply 2-3drops of this oil thoroughly on your face and then massage for about a minute. Then using a tissue, gently swab out the oil. Wash the remaining oil with water and follow it with a foam cleanser.
Use as a hydrating hair mask to nourish hair and scalp. Apply a few drops on hair and scalp and leave overnight. Shampoo in the morning with a light shampoo. Repeat once a week to replenish and revitalize your hair.
Hair coloring – To prevent hair oxidative stress from hair colors, add approx. 1 tablespoon of argan oil directly in the color mix before application.
Stretch Marks – After washing your body with soap and warm water, apply this oil using your tips. Preform this twice a day and see results in a month. The stretch marks with gradually start fading.
Cracked heels – Apply 2-3 drops of this oil after your shower or washing your feet. Apply it directly to the cracked heels and then leave it overnight for best results.
Chapped Lips – Apply a drop of Argan oil directly over the lips in the morning and before bed to get relief from dry and chapped lips.
Argan oil can be mixed with various essential oils to be used in Aromatherapy.