Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Oil, with its sharp, pungent and cool camphoraceous odor, will heal your body from inside-out. This oil has analgesic and antiseptic properties. With its anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, it is perfect for controlling microbial growth on your skin. This benefit can be experienced when it is diluted in carrier oil and massaged onto your skin. It’s also effective in controlling dandruff and eliminating lice. Its anti-inflammatory properties can be used to treat insect bites. The potent aroma of Eucalyptus oil provides relief from migraines.
- Helps relives cough and clears chest – Apply on chest after mixing with a carrier oil
- All-natural bug repellent – Mix a few drops of the oil in distilled water to make a DIY bug repellent spray free from harmful chemicals
- Disinfects wounds, prevents infection, reduces inflammation and promotes healing
- Helps reduces joint pain and soothe cold sores
- Aids in clearing nasal passages, helps breathe easy – Inhaling steam mixed with Eucalyptus oil eases congested nasal passages and allow unrestricted breathing
- Cleanses scalp, helps reduce itchiness and dandruff – Mix a few drops in Jojoba/Olive/Coconut/Argan oil and massage on hair and scalp.
- Individual results may vary from person to person
For topical application dilute with a carrier oil.
Combats Stress – Cleans Sinuses – Boosts mental clarity and clears brain fog
Relieves sore muscles and joint pains – Soothes insect bites
Dilute in carrier oil to make a hair and scalp cleanser and reduce dandruff