Jojoba oil promotes 3 primary skincare benefits – moisturization, cleansing and toning. The only oil that matches sebum that our skin produces. It’s rich in many acids which act as an emollient and makes the skin soft & supple. A natural lubricant, it contains stearic acid, which makes it an effective cleansing oil. It is rich in Vitamin E, which boosts immunity and improves skin health. It aids in clearing acne and prevents scars while clearing blemishes. Its anti-inflammatory properties can help soothe irritated skin. It contains Vitamin B, which aids in retarding premature aging, promoting skin repair, evening of the skin tone and preventing wrinkles. It is rapidly absorbed into skin and leaves no greasy residue.
- Hydrates skin and forms a protective layer on epidermis to prevent moisture loss.
- Rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties, it boosts skin health and prevents skin damage
- Rich in Vitamin E which reduces the effect of free radicals to provide youthful, rejuvenated skin
- Non-Comedogenic - Jojoba oil doesn’t clog pores and regulates sebum production to prevent excessively oily looking skin
- Boosts Collagen which aids reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Soothes sunburns and helps reduce acne
Face: Put some drops on cotton balls and use to remove makeup. Use on clean skin and lips for hydration.
Hair: For conditioning apply a quarter sized amount of oil on damp hair and massage into the scalp and along the length of the hair and leave for 20 minutes, shampoo afterwards. For frizzy hair add 3 to 4 drops on wet/damp hair after shampoo to add shine and make hair manageable. Dry as usual.
Body: Spread a few drops of the oil between your palms and apply lightly over damp skin to moisturize skin and seal in the hydration.
Other uses: Can be used for acne and as an after-shave oil.