Lavender Essential Oil
With its sharp floral notes, the aroma of this oil will transport you to the lush French Valley and you’ll feel a wave of relaxation overpower your thoughts. It has anti-inflammatory properties which help in treating burns and insect bites. This oil relieves stress and helps unwind. It also has mild sedative action which reduces the cortisol level in your brain, allowing you to relax better. It’s often used in aromatherapy to treat depression. Its calming aroma helps promote sound sleep.
- Lavender oil helps reduce acne causing bacteria, unclog pores and reduce inflammation of the epidermis
- Soothes dry, itchy and flaky skin. Its anti-fungal properties help provide relief from Eczema
- Helps reduce hyperpigmentation and provide an even skin tone.
- Rich in Antioxidants, Lavender oil negates the effects of free radicals to help with skin ageing
- Expedites wound healing and helps with cuts, minor burns and scrapes
- Repels insects and provides relief from itch due to insect bites which cause redness, itchiness and pain
- Individual results may vary from person to person
Relieves anxiety and promotes night time relaxation
Add a few drops to hot bath for calming and relaxation
Dilute a few drops in water in a spray bottle to make fragrance mist
Dilute in carrier oil to make relaxing body massage oil
Can be added to body lotions
Relieves bug bites and burns