Lavender Essential Oil
With its sharp floral notes, the aroma of this oil will transport you to the lush French Valley and you’ll feel a wave of relaxation overpower your thoughts. It has anti-inflammatory properties which help in treating burns and insect bites. This oil relieves stress and helps unwind. It also has mild sedative action which reduces the cortisol level in your brain, allowing you to relax better. It’s often used in aromatherapy to treat depression. Its calming aroma helps promote sound sleep.
- Lavender oil helps eliminates acne causing bacteria. Unclogs pores and reduces inflammation of the epidermis
- Soothes dry, itchy and flaky skin. Its antifungal properties help provide relief from Eczema
- Helps treat hyperpigmentation and provide an even skin tone.
- Rich in Antioxidants, Lavender oil negates the effects of free radicals to provide youthful looking skin
- Expedites wound healing and helps with cuts, minor burns and scrapes
- Repels insects and provides relief from itch due to insect bites which cause redness, itchiness and pain
Relieves anxiety and promotes night time relaxation
Add a few drops to hot bath for calming and relaxation
Dilute a few drops in water in a spray bottle to make fragrance mist
Dilute in carrier oil to make relaxing body massage oil
Can be added to body lotions
Relieves bug bites and burns