Lemon Essential Oil
Known as the ‘Liquid Sunshine’, the sharp citrus and tangy aroma of this oil is sure to make you feel energetic and happy. It is full of antioxidants which makes it the perfect solution for your acne problems. Lemon oil is a rich source of Vitamin C and it has a very good astringent ability which helps reduce the pore size of your skin and prevent excess sebum production. perfect to get rid of tan lines and even your skin tone. It also gets rid of blemishes and when combined with a toner, it can help restore the natural pH of your skin.
- Rich in Antioxidants & Anti-acne – Counters the effect of free radicals. Reduces acne breakouts. Improves skin health, controls sebum production
- Uplifts moods – Citrusy aroma of lemon oil helps unwind. Reduces fatigue and stress. Promotes feeling of freshness. Use in a diffuser to experience the uplifting effects of lemon oil
- Soothes sore throat – In Aromatherapy the use of lemon oil relaxes throat muscles to provide relief from sore throat
- Add to household sprays & laundry – Freshen up the room and clothes by adding a few drops of the oil to room sprays and laundry
- Individual results may vary from person to person
Lemon oil promotes skin health and reduces acne. It regulates sebum production to soothe oily skin and prevent further breakouts. A rich source of vitamin C, lemon oil provides radiant skin free from spots and blemishes.
Cleanses scalp & removes build-up:
Add lemon oil to shampoo to benefits from the scalp cleansing properties of this oil. It cleanses scalp and removes build-up from the strands and roots to promote growth of healthier hair and cleaner scalp.
Use in a diffuser to experience the calming and soothing aromatherapy benefits of Lemon oil. It promotes the feeling of freshness and rejuvenation, helps reduce anxiety
Add to room fresheners, dishwasher and laundry:
Lemon oil freshens up clothes and removes odors. Helps remove tough grease from utensils and freshens up the environment through its citrusy aroma.
Add new shine to old silverware by rubbing with a cloth dipped in lemon oil.