Sale!

Pure Aloe with Argan, Jojoba & Vitamin-C+E

499.00 350.00

  • SUPERCHARGED ALOE : The cold pressed top quality Aloe Vera Gel contains multiple soothing and protective nutrients, which enable skin cells to regenerate. No Alcohol, No artificial fragrance, No artificial color is used, as if it has just been extracted from a freshly cut Aloe leaf, Supercharged with rejuvenating Argan – Jojoba – Vit-e & Vit-c for intense calming benefits
  • Intense Depth and Protective Hydrate: Pure Aloe Vera Mask with natural ingredients easily penetrating deep into the skin, suitable for whitening, hydration, anti-acne and anti-scar. It has a thin, pourable consistency, absorbed quickly by the skin and without leaving a greasy residue.
  • FAST RELIEF for SUNBURN and DAMAGED SKIN: REDUX aloe vera gel has a naturally moisturizing and anti-inflammatory effect. This natural aloe vera gel is often used to help speed up natural healing of damaged skin and sunburn, so it’s perfect for application after sun. It is also used to help burns, insect bites, eczema, general skin irritation, blemishes, acne and pimples.
  • FIT for FOOT and HAIR: REDUX aloe vera gel also can be used to soothe blisters and relieve foot fatigue, get relief from eczema and psoriasis, moisturize face skin after shave. It help your hair conditioner, reduce frizz and dandruff. This natural pure aloe vera gel is perfect for body, face, forehead and hair.
  • NATURALLY RICH IN NOURISHING VITAMINS – Includes dozens of healthy substances such as vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12. Essentially nourishes skin and contains a lot of antioxidants to help maintain healthy skin. Its anti-ageing properties detoxify and cleanse the skin from toxins. It can also help to maintain the blood pressure and optimal blood circulation, relieving muscle pain.
SKU: ALOE200 Category: Tags: ,
Share

Only the Good Stuff! Premium Quality Pure Aloe Vera Gel (Thin Gel Formula)

Are you sick and tired of the thick, sticky aloe vera gels filled with harsh petroleum and alcohol additives that you find on the shelves of your local big chain grocery and drug stores? The ones that say “100% Gel” but actually have very little aloe in them? Yes? Then switch to Pure Aloe by Redux

Our premium quality Aloe Vera Gel is cold-pressed from 100% organic aloe vera plants contain 99.75% certified organic Aloe Vera Gel. The remaining 0.25% is a very small amount of safe preservatives to eliminate the need for refrigeration and just enough natural thickener (a tiny amount of xanthan) to help the aloe coat and penetrate your skin smoothly.

Try our cold-pressed, organic aloe vera gel today!

Additional information

Weight0.25 kg
Dimensions15 × 6.5 × 5 cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Pure Aloe with Argan, Jojoba & Vitamin-C+E”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *